A forum for people who suffer from chronic or persistent coughs to share ideas... these don't have any sort of official approval so you try any of them out at your own risk. I've consigned some of the more unusual ones I received to the Oddities bin on the left. I've also listed very simple remedies separately. If you're a sufferer, good luck, and please report back by commenting on the particular posting if you find success. Or just comment to the most recent posting and I will pick it up.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pauline, Widnes

I would like to bring to your attention a complementary treatment which was of benefit to me. It is non-invasive and works upon the principle of the body healing itself: a series of hand and arm movements are made around the body, releasing blockages (negative energy) thus enabling positive energy to help heal. Although this may sound bizarre in theory and look strange in practice, something does happen, even without physical contact.
I went for treatment to the Plexus Bio-Energy clinic in Galway, Eire - you'll find it if you Google it. The treatment consists of four consecutive half-hour sessions costing between 150-180 euros - you may be advised to have three in total.
Ring them up and tell them your problem. If you go and it doesn't work, you can enjoy a pleasant break in Guinness country.

No comments:

 
Top Blogs